Join the AgencyIQ research team for a conference call on Wednesday, March 25th at 3:00 pm EST to discuss the regulatory impact of COVID-19.
- When: Wednesday, March 25th at 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm EST
- Screenshare: https://zoom.us/j/3837371282
- Conference Line: +1 929 436 2866 // Meeting ID: 383-737-1282
- For support, contact: Alexa Velickovich at firstname.lastname@example.org
Background: Regulatory affairs professionals at pharmaceutical, biotechnology, in vitro diagnostic (IVD), and medical device companies are on the front lines of combating the unprecedented public health crisis posed by the novel coronavirus. From establishing regulatory strategies to get new vaccines to market to finding ways to repurpose already-approved products to confront COVID-19, the work of the regulatory affairs community has never been more important.
During this call: AgencyIQ is working around the clock to assess how fast-developing regulatory, policy, and businesschanges will affect companies’ ability to respond to the coronavirus. Duringthis conference call, we will address key issues concerning the regulatory challenges and opportunities associated with COVID-19, including:
- Development pathways available to drug, biologics, device and diagnostics companies as they work to bring new products to the public
- The impact of FDA and Congressional efforts to support companies developing COVID-19 drugs and diagnostics
- The likely trajectory and impact of legislative proposals to help the FDA confront COVID-19
- The implications of HHS’s Declaration of Emergency Use for COVID-19 countermeasures